Over the last 10 years, we’ve worked hard to design genuinely useable products that give people with sight loss access to the very latest in mobile technology. Here are some highlights we’d like to share:
- We’ve helped thousands of customers to access and gain confidence with technology, throughout the UK and across the world
- Attended over 1000 exhibitions to demonstrate our products and provide expert advice tailored to the needs of the user
- Forged relationships with over 500 organizations in the UK, to offer expert advice and to support their service-users
- Provided free software, equipment and training to enable hundreds of organizations to demonstrate our products in their local resource centres
- Supported over 2000 blind veterans with Synapptic software, helping them to rebuild their lives after serving their country
- Listened to customer feedback and designed over 580 releases of Synapptic software, adding new features and updating existing ones
- Worked closely with charities and organizations to support digital inclusion initiatives and projects to reduce social isolation
- Stayed fully open during lock-down to help and support our customers
- Won awards for our work, including Best Technical Innovation Award from the Macular Society, in recognition of the accessibility of our design for people with sight loss.
To celebrate, we are giving 10% off the total price of the 10th order we receive each month for the rest of this year! This is our way of saying a little thank you to everyone who continues to support our business.
We hope you enjoy celebrating our 10th birthday with us this year! Keep an eye on our website or the News section of Synapptic on your phone or tablet for news, updates and offers during this, our anniversary year.
And on that note, we’re now going to eat some of our birthday cake!