Refund and Returns Policy
Our refund and returns policy lasts for 2 weeks (10 working days). If 2 weeks have passed since you received your purchase, we can’t offer you a full refund.
To be eligible for a refund, your item must be returned to us undamaged and in the original condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging and be fit for resale.
Certain items cannot be returned, once they have been delivered. These are:
- Software Updates or Support Plans
- Consumable items i.e. batteries, printer cartridges, toner and media etc.
- Third Party Software
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or has missing parts, for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 10 working days after delivery.
For a product to be eligible for return (and therefore refund), it must:
- Be undamaged and in the original condition and original packaging in which you received it
- Be returned with the full name and address of the customer who ordered the product
- Be packaged adequately, to protect it from potential damage whilst in transit.
For software returns, a refund will only be given if:
- A valid de-activation code is supplied, to prove that Synapptic Software has been deactivated from the device on which it was activated
- Any Synapptic Software supplied with a phone or tablet has been removed. Synapptic will need confirmation that the software has been removed (by supplying a valid de-activation code) or the phone or tablet will need to be returned to Synapptic for the software to be removed
- Otherwise no refund can be made on return of the Software.
Exchanges, repairs & replacements
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged on delivery. Please notify use within 48 hours of delivery, if you receive an order which is either in damaged packaging or is visibly damaged when you receive it.
Synapptic will either repair or replace a product if it is found to be defective. One of our Technical Support Engineers will need to diagnose problems with or attempt repair of the product first. You’ll need to give our technicians reasonable access to the product for this purpose, including remote support.
These obligations are dependent upon proper use of the products and do not cover any parts of products which have been modified or repaired without Synapptic’s prior written consent.
If you need to exchange items for the same item, call us on 0191 909 7 909 or send us an email at email@example.com in the first instance. One of our Technical Support Engineers will then advise you on what to do next.
To return your product, you should send it to the following address: Adelaide House, Belmont Business Park, Durham DH1 1TW.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning the item.
If you are returning more expensive items, such as phones and tablets, we recommend that you use a trackable delivery service and purchase delivery insurance.
Exchanges, repairs or replacements will be delivered within 3-5 working days of us receiving your original item back.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or your original method of payment, within 30 days of your refund being approved.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account.
Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.