Synapptic Portable Stand
A handy foldable and portable stand, which can be used to support both smartphones and tablets.
- One-year Hardware Warranty
- Free technical support for warranty period
- 2-week money-back guarantee
- Offers stability if magnifying an object or reading some text (Tablets only)
- Great as a holding device for prolonged use, like watching a film or using the Synapptic menus
- The adjustable fixed arm allows you to view any image or text with stability and makes using your smartphone or tablet more comfortable when working at a desk
- Folds nearly flat for easy storage!
- Size when folded: 6cm x 30cm x 28cm
- Size when open: 28cm x 30cm x 28cm
- Devices must be between 12cm and 19.5cm wide to be held correctly by the clasp
- Please note: The stand’s clasp will cover the entire back of a smartphone (including its camera), so it will not be possible to take photos or use the magnifier or reading machine features whilst the smartphone is being held in the stand. Tablets are not affected, due to their larger size
- Works with all Synapptic tablets.
Read our testimonials to learn how Synapptic has changed the lives of our customers.
I have been using my Synapptic phone for a couple of months now and I love it. Synapptic software has opened up a whole new world to me. I am now even exploring taking photos with the camera. Just think - 6 months ago I could not even do text messages let alone think about attaching photos! I hope everyone else is getting as much pleasure from their Synapptic phone as I am.
I just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful service you provide to people with sight loss. I have just bought my second synapptic phone and everybody has been so very patient and helpful. The service you provide is fantastic and your patience endless! You do a brilliant job.
If I did not have my Synapptic tablet, I would be lost without it. I can keep in touch with all my friends on email and Facebook. The speech recognition is the icing on the cake – wonderful!
I was not a mobile phone user previously but now use it for calls, sending e-mails and texts. Also, I frequently use YouTube, Internet radio and talking books! Although I have a little sight, I feel I could use it without any sight.
John, Sight Cymru, Wales
Your Synapptic devices are the best things I have used in the ten years I have been blind!
Your little machine has changed my life.
I have been using your product for a few weeks. I would just like to say what a wonderful bit of software; I can actually use the phone easily!
This is the first email I have ever done in my life! Thank you everyone at Synapptic…I love my new phone.
Synapptic is the best thing since sliced bread!
Now I can connect with the outside world.
Now the thought of being without my Synapptic tablet doesn't bear thinking about!
In the course of my work helping vulnerable adults to use computers, I have found Synapptic gives the user the very best opportunity to feel part of - and contribute to - the modern world, despite any level of sight loss.
Wanda Skelham, Leicestershire CareOnline Training Officer
I really would not like to be without my Synapptic tablet...I would be lost without it. I can keep in touch with all my friends on email and Facebook. The speech recognition is the icing on the cake – wonderful!
[Synapptic is] excellent for people with poor or no eyesight...It is so innovative…Excellent features include the links to Google Contacts, audiobooks (including RNIB) and speaking emails...This company should be thanked and supported for helping people with poor eyesight.
Although I have been registered blind since 1978, Synapptic has become an increasing integral part of my daily life.
I honestly wouldn’t have believed it possible for an audiobook selection and download to be so quick and straightforward - very impressed. It will make a huge difference to me for one, as I get through books like nobody’s business.
I lost my sight 6 years ago and my phone, with its Synapptic software, plays a significant part in me being able to enjoy a fairly independent lifestyle.