Synapptic USB Memory Stick Playback Speaker V2
A powerful and easy-to-use USB memory stick playback speaker with high contrast tactile buttons.
Yellow/Black: IN STOCK!
Dispatch: 3 – 5 days from receipt of order
£39 (exc. VAT)
- One-year hardware warranty
- Free lifetime technical support
- 2-week money-back guarantee
- USB-A charging cable
- Line-in/FM antenna cable
- Large print user manual
- A powerful, easy-to-use USB memory stick playback speaker, specially designed for sight loss, with large lettering and large, high-contrast tactile controls
- A great replacement for the Kings Audio / Kings Access Technology Sonic USB Memory Stick Player
- Ideal for listening to books, magazines and newspapers supplied on memory stick, or for amplifying calls, music and other audio from a Synapptic phone or tablet.
- High contrast tactile buttons, on/off switch and easy-find markers for the USB and charging sockets
- High quality, loud stereo speakers
- Long-lasting internal rechargeable battery
- Charges from any standard USB-A socket (charging wire included).
NOTE: To help reduce waste electronic equipment, a mains charger is not included. Most users already have a suitable mains charger for a phone, tablet or similar device. Alternatively, a USB socket on a laptop or PC can be used. If you don’t have a mains charger, we offer them for purchase (link to charger).
- Can be powered from the internal rechargeable battery or via the charging wire
- Sturdy ABS plastic case with non-slip rubber feet and strong metal speaker protection grille
- Compact & portable design. Dimensions: 18cm long x 6cm high x 4cm deep
- Includes functions for mode, play, pause, volume up, volume down, next track & previous track. The player also includes automatic exact position bookmarking
- FM radio feature (when supplied antenna is attached)
- Bluetooth compatable, for playback from phones, tablets and other Bluetooth enabled devices
- Includes a 3.5mm line-in (Aux) socket for wired connection to other audio devices
- The speaker does not have a socket for headphones
- 1 year warranty
- Eligible for zero VAT when purchased by qualifying individuals and organisations
- Please follow this link to download the USB Speaker V2 User Manual.
- Compatible with both USB Memory Sticks & MicroSD cards
- Supports Bluethooth 5.0 for playing audio from a phone, tablet or other Bluetooth enabled device
- Up to 7 Hours play time on battery
- Unlimited playback time when plugged in to a charger
- Large capacity built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Charges from any standard USB socket on a mains charger, or USB socket on a computer or similar device
- The speaker includes an industry standard USB-C charging socket (USB-A to USB-C charging wire included)
- Weight: 380g
- Output power: 10W(5Wx2)
- Voltage input rating: DC-5V
- Frequency response: 100Hz-16KHz
- High quality stereo speakers with passive bass reflex for excellent low frequency response
- Supports FAT, FAT32 and exFAT (FAT64) formatted memory sticks up to 2,000GB in size!
- Tracks are played in the order they were copied to the memory stick or MicroSD card
- Tracks stored in folders are played in order. (All tracks in folder 1 are played, followed by all tracks in folder 2, folder 3, etc.)
- Automatic bookmarking. (Pause then switch off speaker for exact bookmarking).
- Includes FM Radio player feature
- Spoken announcments are made when changing between USB, Bluetooth and FM radio modes
- Colour scheme: Large, tactile yellow buttons and text on a black background
Read our testimonials to learn how Synapptic has changed the lives of our customers.
I have been using my Synapptic phone for a couple of months now and I love it. Synapptic software has opened up a whole new world to me. I am now even exploring taking photos with the camera. Just think - 6 months ago I could not even do text messages let alone think about attaching photos! I hope everyone else is getting as much pleasure from their Synapptic phone as I am.
I just wanted to thank you all for the wonderful service you provide to people with sight loss. I have just bought my second synapptic phone and everybody has been so very patient and helpful. The service you provide is fantastic and your patience endless! You do a brilliant job.
If I did not have my Synapptic tablet, I would be lost without it. I can keep in touch with all my friends on email and Facebook. The speech recognition is the icing on the cake – wonderful!
I was not a mobile phone user previously but now use it for calls, sending e-mails and texts. Also, I frequently use YouTube, Internet radio and talking books! Although I have a little sight, I feel I could use it without any sight.
John, Sight Cymru, Wales
Your Synapptic devices are the best things I have used in the ten years I have been blind!
Your little machine has changed my life.
I have been using your product for a few weeks. I would just like to say what a wonderful bit of software; I can actually use the phone easily!
This is the first email I have ever done in my life! Thank you everyone at Synapptic…I love my new phone.
Synapptic is the best thing since sliced bread!
Now I can connect with the outside world.
Now the thought of being without my Synapptic tablet doesn't bear thinking about!
In the course of my work helping vulnerable adults to use computers, I have found Synapptic gives the user the very best opportunity to feel part of - and contribute to - the modern world, despite any level of sight loss.
Wanda Skelham, Leicestershire CareOnline Training Officer
I really would not like to be without my Synapptic tablet...I would be lost without it. I can keep in touch with all my friends on email and Facebook. The speech recognition is the icing on the cake – wonderful!
[Synapptic is] excellent for people with poor or no eyesight...It is so innovative…Excellent features include the links to Google Contacts, audiobooks (including RNIB) and speaking emails...This company should be thanked and supported for helping people with poor eyesight.
Although I have been registered blind since 1978, Synapptic has become an increasing integral part of my daily life.
I honestly wouldn’t have believed it possible for an audiobook selection and download to be so quick and straightforward - very impressed. It will make a huge difference to me for one, as I get through books like nobody’s business.
I lost my sight 6 years ago and my phone, with its Synapptic software, plays a significant part in me being able to enjoy a fairly independent lifestyle.